POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Imprisoned - WIP (80.7kb bu) : Re: Imprisoned - WIP (80.7kb bu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imprisoned - WIP (80.7kb bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 3 May 2001 13:23:13
Message: <3af19401@news.povray.org>
Hi Christoph.

I'm currently working on something to go into the foreground, now on with
the embarassing explanation.

Well I think I found out why the render was so slow when I went to delete
the aa switches in the command line. Unfortunately when I started the render
I was drunk and managed to type +r44 insted of +r4, luckily it stops at +r9,
but it still held it up quite a bit, fortunately I was using method 1 else I
would have been here for a few years :)

Kev
--
http://perso.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis